Monday, July 14, 2008

Teeth


Hey ladies - Say a prayer (or whatever form of good wishes you like) for me tomorrow -- I am having all 4 wisdom teeth pulled :(

8 comments:

jennie said...

Oh, Andrea! I will be thinking about you! Take plenty of time to rest and relax after the operation. Also, stay hydrated. Let us know how it turns out. :)

colleenbon said...

Buy lots of stuff for smoothies! I hope it heals quickly so you can feel better fast. Sorry you have to go through that.

Andrea said...

thanks girls :)

jennie said...

Andrea, how'd it go? Are you in much pain? Did they put you out or did you take the gas? Even though getting your w.teeth out stinks, at least it's a great excuse to eat plenty of ice cream! :) Let us know how it went!

Andrea said...

Thanks for checking! I would say it went well - I was put to sleep, which was great, and I've just been chilling out all day while it heals. I'm still in some pain, but I think it's all normal pain. Ice cream and applesauce (not together!) has definitely helped.

jennie said...

Andrea, how are you feeling today? I hope you're not in too much pain!

Andrea said...

Actually, I think I'm still going through the worst of it... swollen cheeks, bruising, teeth pain... but hopefully it will all subside soon!

colleenbon said...

Hi Mrs., I'm sorry to hear it's hurting so much. Hopefully today is a bit better and you can relax and enjoy some of your weekend!