Sunday, July 6, 2008

The never-ending saga

Since I haven't been meeting new people of late, I've decided to give the internet another crack at finding someone interesting in the area. I signed up for a new site yesterday and I've found some interesting people to talk to, but of course that's not nearly as interesting as the bad ones...

"u r nice hottie en i like to treat u like a laded (yeah, "laded")

"nice plumage gorgeous! we should go out some time"

"can i b ur roomate?"

Apparently no one has discovered the beauty of the shift key and they think they can impress an English teacher by making up their own bloody language! Several of the profile pictures could possibly be their mugshots. Seriously, several of them look dangerous and yet somehow they think they'll find a lady (laded) friend! I promise to keep you updated as I know you lovely settle couples live for this stuff!

4 comments:

colleenbon said...

Okay, wait, here's another great one!

Hi i find your profile intrusting if you like to cat send me a massage back.

jennie said...

Wow, they sound like real weiners--he, he, that's supposed to be a joke and weiners should be winners. Keep us updated.

colleenbon said...

OH MY GOD LADIES! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ONE?!!! He added his e-mail for me to contact him!

u look more beautifull each time i stare at ur pics. who made u? i think u are not two on earth . if having u will make me looce many am ready but if it will make me look as i feel ,I will leave long as long as u accept me . am feeling u////////////////. inside me is u , an hour is u i yhink of............... u can add my mail

Andrea said...

Ugh, crazy boys!

My fingers are crossed for the Wednesday date boy :)