Hi Girls,
The kittens both had their neutering surgeries yesterday. They were so cute, but crazy in the car. We usually put them in their carrier together, but since they were sore the vet. separated them into different carriers for the ride home. Our second carrier is a soft bag that double zippers on top and it was very poorly constructed. Well, as soon as I put them in the car they started crying because they weren't together. Then, the second I merged onto the busy highway, Boo totally escaped from his bag and was running around the car. Of course Tango was completely pissed that his brother was out and he was still in lock-up, so he was wailing even louder. Luckily the next exit wasn't too far and when I pulled off I was able to get them both into the hard carrier together. Now we're supposed to make sure they don't run, jump, or play for the next five days...yeah right! Did Tyler have as hard a time keeping you under control after your surgery, Andrea? :) JK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha ha!!! I might have done some wailing but not any of the jumping around antics!
Sorry to hear it was such a zoo in your car after the boys had their surgery :) It's amazing how well the male animals bounce back after that surgery. Remy was the same way - ready to play!
Hope the boys feel better soon!
Oh come on Andrea! You totally were climbing all over the seats!
Post a Comment