Sunday, July 27, 2008

Painting

Yesterday was house projects day on Essex Street! Tyler successfully strung cable up to our living room on the first floor & installed a cable panel; I painted the first coat of paint on my office walls. The color is so exciting! It's amazing how bland white can be and how wonderful new color is. Click on this link to see the new color. Click through the palette until you find "Buckland Blue" - it's number "HC-151". I don't think the color palette on Benjamin Moore's site quite does it justice - it's really more of a blue-charcoal color. I'll post a picture of my office later this summer once it's in better shape :)

1 comment:

jennie said...

Wow Andrea! You and Vienna are both nesting, huh??? It really makes me want to take on a project! I bet the color will look excellent! Are you doing the painting yourself while Tyler's at work? Make sure you send us a pic. when you're done--I can't wait to see the final product. Also, how's the new furniture working out? Do you guys spend more time in that room now?