
You girls will certainly enjoy Mamma Mia! if you haven't already seen it yourself this weekend. We just came home from a viewing at the theater in Orono. I absolutely loved Meryl Streep in this film - she looks so young and has such a great voice. Pierce Brosnan, while looking quite handsome, was a bit of a letdown in terms of his singing. I never did see the musical... did either of you? Partly I think I enjoyed the film b/c the ABBA songs were so much fun to sing along to.
3 comments:
I saw it with my mom. It was fun, but sometimes it was so awkward when they were being super emo! They did look like they had a blast making it though. I also saw Batman which was insanely awesome!
YES! I LOVED Batman, too!!! We just went to see that on Monday night. It was so fast-paced and unpredictable... loved it!
We saw Batman, too. It was excellent, although a little on the long side. I kept thinking the plot was wrapping up and then there'd be another conflict to keep the movie going.
Post a Comment