It definitely has tons of character! I love the pillars that separate the living and dining rooms - it all definitely looks like you Vienna :) I understand what you mean about being turned off by the other condos in those big complexes - they're all just large, white boxes! It's great, too, that it has the location going for it. How close do you think you are to making an offer? Good luck in making your decision! You have my vote :)
Yeah Vienna! That's so exciting. I had trouble finding the actual apartment, so I'll have to try again...maybe I didn't type in the link correctly. That's super cool that you're getting really serious about buying. Let us know what happens. I can't wait to hear more.
Yeah Vienna! That's so exciting. I had trouble finding the actual apartment, so I'll have to try again...maybe I didn't type in the link correctly. That's super cool that you're getting really serious about buying. Let us know what happens. I can't wait to hear more.
3 comments:
It definitely has tons of character! I love the pillars that separate the living and dining rooms - it all definitely looks like you Vienna :) I understand what you mean about being turned off by the other condos in those big complexes - they're all just large, white boxes!
It's great, too, that it has the location going for it.
How close do you think you are to making an offer?
Good luck in making your decision! You have my vote :)
Yeah Vienna! That's so exciting. I had trouble finding the actual apartment, so I'll have to try again...maybe I didn't type in the link correctly. That's super cool that you're getting really serious about buying. Let us know what happens. I can't wait to hear more.
Yeah Vienna! That's so exciting. I had trouble finding the actual apartment, so I'll have to try again...maybe I didn't type in the link correctly. That's super cool that you're getting really serious about buying. Let us know what happens. I can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment