


Ok Girls, here are the two dresses. The one on the left is from a bridal shop and there's a close-up of the same dress beneath it. The dress on the right is from David's and the pic above it is the back of it. Please give me your totally honest feed-back as to which you like better and why. Remember that the lighting wasn't great, so try to look
closely at the dresses themselves and how they look on me. Thanks!!!!
3 comments:
Let me clarify because in my post the pictures got mixed up. The dress with the bad lighting is from David's and the only dress where you see the back is also the same one from David's. The other dress is just a near and far shot from the bridal place. I hope this is clearer! :) Let me know what you think!!!!
Ooh - beautiful!!!
I love both of them on you, and my favorite of the two would be the one that is not from David's - the one that has almost an off-white fabric that wraps across your torso - that is a gorgeous look! And, I can kind of see the back in the mirror behind you, and it looks awesome in the back, too.
With the David's one, I like the front of it, but I'm not sure about the back...
Either way, though, you can't go wrong!!
Thanks for sharing :)
Hi hun,
I'm with Andrea on my choice. They are both beautiful and I remember thinking that that style was the most flattering on you so I'm thrilled you found two to chose from. I really like the classic detail of the non-David one as well. I didn't really like the corset back of the David's one (I don't know if the one I like has it or not). The laced up look is nice, but I'm not sure that it would be very comfortable. So, my vote is for the non-David one! You'll make either dress look beautiful anyway. I had a dream about your dress last night, before I saw your posted pictures. It was crimson red with a thin white fabric down the sides and embroidered green and red flowers across the front. THANK GOODNESS you didn't go with that one!
Post a Comment