Here's a photo from the evening in Portland we had last Friday. Heather surprised Adrian for his 30th birthday with a three-hour harbor cruise...only around 100 of his friends and family were there :) It was such a blast!
This dress, which you helped me find long ago at H&M, Vienna, received many compliments. So, thank you for helping me look classy!
Hope you both are doing well and enjoying the start of your school year!
1 comment:
Wow, Andrea you look tres chic in your dress! That looks like a really fun time. You'll have to give us more details about it. Was Adrien very surprised?
How were your first weeks of school? I hope you like your classes. Mine are good, but I really hate this time of year. I can't wait for fall so I can settle into a routine and have COOL weather!!!
I miss you girls tons and hope to see each of you soon.
Post a Comment