Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Brain Trust

Well ladies, back we go to school school school. Let the fun begin. I'm actually really excited to go back through the posts we did earlier about cool teaching ideas and actually use them. We should think up a few more to share as we do some new things. I'm working on my Heroes class so Andrea, I'll definitely have some mythology stuff to shoot your way. Can you send me the Heroes assignment? Jenn, if you have Catcher in the Rye materials I could definitely make good use of them!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Are you both getting geared up for school? Do you both start next week?
I agree, we need to definitely keep collaborating and sharing!
I emailed you some things, Vienna, today, and I'll mail out to you some things that I don't have electronically.

Have a great start to the school year!

jennie said...

Hey Girls! I can't believe it--only a couple of days of vacation left! YIKES! I am excited, but mostly in denial right now. I think my Catcher stuff is mostly saved to my school computer, so I will send you the info I have next week. Good luck gearing up ladies!