We bought a replacement for the Audi station wagon yesterday. It's a 2006 Subaru Outback - do you like it? I'm psyched about it! It's all black and has tons of room in the back for transporting dogs, groceries, etc. It is also officially, even at 2 years old, the newest car we've ever purchased :) I guess the only downfall is adding a car payment to our month bills...
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
New wheels
We bought a replacement for the Audi station wagon yesterday. It's a 2006 Subaru Outback - do you like it? I'm psyched about it! It's all black and has tons of room in the back for transporting dogs, groceries, etc. It is also officially, even at 2 years old, the newest car we've ever purchased :) I guess the only downfall is adding a car payment to our month bills...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Slick Ride! I do like it (but you're gonna have to find some shade for that sucker or you and the doggy will be cooked when you get in during the summer)!
Glad you like it!
You're right - it could get quite hot in the summertime :)
WOW! It looks super cool! I can't wait to see it in person. Hopefully the car buying process wasn't too scary. We should get some tips from you and Tyler. I left the dealership feeling a little dirty when we bought my car--those guys can be so pushy!
I do love your new ride. What's Remy think?
Post a Comment