



So, I've found the house! My offer was accepted yesterday and the inspection is Monday morning, with a closing date set for Sept. 26th! I'm so excited! It's had the same owners since 1960 (built in 1949) and when the parents passed away recently, the daughter who is a real estate agent redid up the whole place. The roof, siding, lawn, kitchen, bathroom, appliances and garage were all redone in the last few months. It's in NE (a 5 minute drive from downtown and just 20 minutes to work). I drove around the neighborhood in the evening and in the middle of the night on Thursday and all seems quiet and good. Of course my mom is nervous about me having a house with a detached garage - she wanted me to get a condo with attached parking so there were people around, but nothing was just right. The front and back yards are both fenced in and really well lit so I'm not worried. It's a two bedroom with hardwood floors and is really close to some very cool spots in NE!
2 comments:
OMG!!! That house is adorable. Your kitchen is SOOOOOO cute. I love the back splash. Congratulations!!! Since your offered was accepted, have you officially signed the papers or does that happen later (I'm such a novice at such things!)? I hope I'll be able to check it out when I come visit next week. That is so amazing! Keep us posted on everything! You are such a big girl now! :)
YAY!!! That is such a cute house, and it looks like a perfect place for you to live! I see so many possibilities with the gardens, and I love the kitchen, too!
Good luck with all the final inspections and paperwork - how great that you'll get all of that out of the way before school begins, and then a few weeks later, you'll be able to move in!
Congrats - you're going to love owning a house!
Post a Comment