YIKES! That looks pretty bad! Did the insurance guy tell you the damages? Was the car totaled? I hope all goes well with the claim and I'm so glad you both were ok.
YIKES! That looks pretty bad! Did the insurance guy tell you the damages? Was the car totaled? I hope all goes well with the claim and I'm so glad you both were ok.
We should find out early this week what the damage is exactly. I believe that could total the car due to the number of panels and interior work that would have to be done. Until then we have a rental car (a 2008 PT Cruiser!) to use :)
Car update! We found out that the car has been totaled, so now we're on the search for a new car. My top choices, based on Consumer Reports ratings, are the Nissan Altima, the Subaru Outback wagon, and the Volvo XC70 wagon (this one might be a stretch financially). Wish me luck in the search! We have until Saturday before we have to give back the rental car :)
5 comments:
Oh Sadness! I was so glad to hear you were both okay though!
YIKES! That looks pretty bad! Did the insurance guy tell you the damages? Was the car totaled? I hope all goes well with the claim and I'm so glad you both were ok.
YIKES! That looks pretty bad! Did the insurance guy tell you the damages? Was the car totaled? I hope all goes well with the claim and I'm so glad you both were ok.
We should find out early this week what the damage is exactly. I believe that could total the car due to the number of panels and interior work that would have to be done. Until then we have a rental car (a 2008 PT Cruiser!) to use :)
Car update!
We found out that the car has been totaled, so now we're on the search for a new car. My top choices, based on Consumer Reports ratings, are the Nissan Altima, the Subaru Outback wagon, and the Volvo XC70 wagon (this one might be a stretch financially).
Wish me luck in the search! We have until Saturday before we have to give back the rental car :)
Post a Comment