Hi Ladies,
It's been a big week! I'm super pumped about running the whole 5k on Thanksgiving. It felt really good (okay not for 1 minute afterwards, but I'll ignore that part!) We're in the midst of our first snow that will stick around a while. Dodge and I have been relaxing and bumming around the house all weekend which is so nice! A guy who I went on a date with last week (not really interested, but I'm waiting to see if we ease into it after 3 or 4 dates) got last minute tickets to see Wicked - front row! It was amazing!
The guy who I like and told you about - Mark - is going to take me tailgating and to the Vikings/Bears game today. It'll be a late night (game starts at 7:30) but it should be a lot of fun!
Here are some long overdue photos of my humble abode and my new furry friend. Dodge has been so fantastic. He doesn't seem bothered at all about his surgeries and was super playful when I got him home from the vet! My friend Sarah R. (old college roommate) came over and he just cuddled with her for hours. He is a very good host!
2 comments:
Vienna!
Those photos were so much fun to see! Dodge is incredibly cute - he looks right at home in your new house. And, I like your decorating choices - so much nice color...it's so you!
Andrea
Hi Girls! I've finally re-entered the blogosphere! Sotty it took me so long to write, but things have been crazy! Vienna, your place looks great--I especially like your kitchen. Dodge is ADORABLE! I remember when my babies were that little...it goes by so fast :) So, I feel totally lazy in comparison to you running girls. I've been so busy and exhausted and sick lately that I have not been working out at all. I know this is going to come back to bite me in my larger rear, especially since my wedding dress is in!!! I have visions of me trying on the dress and it doesn't fit because I'm too much of a hefer now!!! I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment