Monday, June 30, 2008

NCTE - Texas?

Me again... So, in the mail today was a note about the NCTE (National Council of Teachers of English) annual convention, which is in San Antonio, TX this year in late November. I was just thinking, how fun would it be if we all met up there for the weekend and learned more about new English practices! Check out their website for more info.

If we were serious about it, I imagine that we could probably get our schools to cover the cost for the trip & registration. It runs from Thur. 10/20 - Sun. 10/23, but we could always just go for Friday and Saturday, and then leave on Sunday.

Ciao!

2 comments:

jennie said...

Going to this conference would be super cool. Maybe I'll check with my new principal and see what she thinks!

colleenbon said...

I love the idea. I'll check with mine too!